Saturday 21 May 2011

After Exams Plan !

The exam ends next Tuesday ! And i cannot wait ! The only thing lying between me and that temporary taste of freedom is two papers of Addmaths and Physics paper 2. And im sure they are gonna kick my ass reallll hard but it's alright,i'll just let them do that cus you know.........I've got loads to do during the holidays !

Okay,so technically the holidays for me starts right after Tuesday (: And i've got a list of stuff to do
  1. Futsal on that very Tuesday night with the guys and my juniors ! 
  2. Watch NBA playoffs  ! MIAMI HEATS GO !
  3. Buy new Playsation CDs so i can just waste time with that (: It's been ages since i touched my playstation. Papa misses you !
  4. Watch the Champions League Final ! Barcelona ! 
  5. Brush up on some songs with my Baby Harvey
  6. Hangout with my peeps all over Sitiawan 
  7. Trying to plan a 1/2 day trip with my awesome peeps to.......somewhere. LOL!
  8. Watch a bunch of movies that I haven't had the chance to watch yet. Thankyou Torrents (:
  9. Watch the current movies! Pirates Of the Caribbean, X-men, Kung Fu Panda, what else ?? can't wait 
  10. Shop in KL and spend good time with loved ones there - I really need to,seriously..i can only shop like this once a year. :/
  11. Spend time with Jamie whose coming home (:
  12. WESLEY CHURCH CAMP 2011 ! Oh yeaaa
SO AS YOU CAN SEE,I'VE GOT A MOUNTAIN COMING UPFRONT ! And i'm going to take it down yo (:

I'm promising myself to start afresh after the exams and renew my zeal for studying. I've got to. Wish me luck. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment