Monday 16 May 2011

ASIAN MUSIC NEVER FAILS !

I HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY WITH EXAMS. Very very BUSY. And I just thought I should write down a post cus I simply..........feel like it :)

Well,don't really feel like talking bout the exams so far,it has been unpleasent. Very little goodness out of it,so far. But i'm just trying to hold on to whatever I can. Staying rooted on the ground. Life can be a downhill at times,but it's for us to drive carefully and attentively down that hill and find our way out. Looking at things that way right now,just to give a little heads-up to myself. It works (:

Anyways..have been hooked onto a couple of songbirds recently. Everytime i feel a little stressed out or bored, I don't DOTA or COD. I simply click on Youtube and get enlightment from all the wonderful musicians+singers on Youtube. It is amazing,it really is. And I think it's much more worth the time :p

I'm a music addict. Music never fails in life. Prove for it ? Whenever your down or upset after such a tiring day,you just have to turn on the radio or get your Ipod/Mp3  and let the music take control,it does ALOT for you. Or when your happy and you wanna celebrate,just look through the internet for a great song and the next thing you know,your addicted to it. You see guys,music is a great companion despite the ups and downs of life. It's an amazing gift given by God and it will be such a waste if we didn't know how to appreciate something that comes with so much awesomeness.

I mean seriously,isn't there a time when a certain melody comes right into that cranium of yours and you either start to stomp your feet,move your head a little,snap that finger,hum with the melody and for that very few minutes everything seemed so perfect,a problem-free world for a moment. Certain words that u hear just striked the core of your heart and when life comes down to reality again, you have that little boost to move on.

However,  artists nowadays are very much more driven by wealth than the talents they have. They pretty much start with that passion of music and the world goes GAGA because of what they can do. But after some time,when fame and wealth hits them, it pulls them away from what they really are inside. And it robs them of their identity. How many times have we come across an artist and go 'WHAT A BLOODY WASTE'..because you know that him/her is just so damn talented and everything has gone down the drain because of drugs,sex videos,drinking issues and OH YOU NAME IT....the list goes on and on...longer than Tok Janggut's beard.

I especially love Jessie J's song PRICE TAG because i think the whole song says everything. MUSIC allows us to be somebody. That somebody is really a somebody that no one can create for you. MUSIC allows you to be you,yourself.
I feel extremely inspired by the fellow young people around the world who are showing the world who they really are via the greatest medium ever-MUSIC. And they do it big,real BIG.


I've made a huge conclusion that ASIAN SINGERS ARE UNIVERSAL QUALITY !

Check her out. She's Megan Lee. 15 year old Korean borned in the States,living in Sunny California. She's crazy talented. She's anti autotune and she takes music wherever she goes. SALUTE.

I'm serious,check her out. http://www.youtube.com/user/cutiepiemeg918



AJ Rafael. 22year old Phillipino borned in the States as well. I uber love his style and his songs are amazing. Talented pianist btw.

Tell me about talent man.. http://www.youtube.com/user/ilajil


Mr. Joseph Vincent as well. Filipino living in San Fernando. Awesome musician with style and he has the voice. Filipinos sings y'all ! WOOTS  http://www.youtube.com/user/hoorahjencar


Everybody knows David Choi,dont ya ? Im not sure what kind of an Asian he is. But he's Asian alright. And he's youtube account is explosive. A Los Angeles dude and a whole body of talent. Gotta credit the man.


http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchoimusic?blend=1&ob=5 - you wont regret.


YOU SEEEEE,Asians are pretty darn talent too are they. They're very much driven by passion and they just do MUSIC out of the sheer love for it. They probably live in the States or in Aussie but these people know their roots. Something artists nowadays have no freaking idea about.
These people are true musicians and their music inspires. From these people,i roughly see what is gonna drive me for the rest of my life. I don't have to be rich. I don't have to live in fame. I just wanna live everyday knowing I'm doing what I love doing. If i live with that mentality,everyday is a gift from God and i'm driven to do better everyday. I believe that PASSION brings people somewhere and I can't wait for my life to begin,with His grace and guidance.

So much better getting hooked to this than DOTA or COD....again,im just saying :p
So guys,check them out okay. ASIAN MUSIC NEVER FAILS !
Mr Mars signing out -~Poof!~-

No comments:

Post a Comment