Thursday 26 May 2011

Holidays are Ringing !

Hey y'all. Have been enjoying my past two days and a half. Exam finished on Tueday,and today is Friday. And it's teachers day today. So to all the teachers out there. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY. But their also many of you out there who have a lot to learn,im just saying,you know....



Today is my second day watching the HEATS play against the BULLS (: We're on our final game. And it's the second half now. Have been supporting them for a couple of years now but got to really get in touch with them again because of this dude,Ling Cyn Sheng. LOLS. And i just got to know Lebron was playing for my team,the MIAMI HEATS =.= So yeah, i was very out of touch.


Anyway, trying to lay off from the stress now. I truly think we all deserve it. Have been writing so intensely past few weeks that my hand shivers when I start writing something now. Yea,for real.

Will continue to blog again as soon as possible. I'm just killing time here while I wait for the second half of the game to commence. Next post will be about the movie i recently watched. The Pirates Of Caribbean. It was the AWESOME ! Teehee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment