Thursday 19 May 2011

Mega Mega Desires !

Today has been a big day. I had Chemistry paper today and it was heavy. Burned the midnight oil last night to crack in as much as I can. Too many things to understand and really keep in memory you know. 10 freaking subjects T.T But i just can't wait for the days where I know I wake up to learn the things that I know will bring me a long way in life. That scene will come soon,I really hope so. :/

Anyway,have been truly inspired recently by a bunch of AWESOME singers. So inspired that know I've been internet-ing for STUDIO MICROPHONES !

Lol ? Weird interest you may say but people,these stuff are actually really really pretttttayyy ! Currently interested in two types. One is the Neumann U 87

Look at that beauty ! And yes,this beauty here is obviously pricey as hell. It's around RM7,000..so it's a mega desire that seems really far. But just...just...imagine the wonders this thing can produce. It is equipped with a large dual-diaphragm capsule with three directional patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid and figure-8. Hi-tech betul !



Well,there's a more affordable one that has its own qualities as well. it is the AKG C414. AKG is another company la..
I know this doesnt look that 'preetaayyy' but in terms of its qualities,it's worth the money. RM 3000plus T.T I know the price is a screamer =.='

I don't know how i'm going get this,but I know the desire to get this is great enough for me to get out there and make efforts to make this mine. Gonna do it the clean way. When your burned up with passion,nothing is going to stop you. Im pretty u guys know the feeling right ;]

HAHA,okay..im off to strategise my master plan now. MUAHAHAHA.      Okay,no im kidding. Im gonna sleep first. Ceeyaa !

No comments:

Post a Comment