Monday 2 May 2011

Irony Of A Death.

Deaths are sad. Deaths are devastating. Deaths can be unfair sometimes. However,one particular death especially has seemed to have brought about a huge statement of justice. Ten years after the devastating 9/11 incident that took 3000 innocent lives away, the culprit behind the biggest act of terrorism, Osama Bin Laden,founder and leader of the al-Qaeda for 20 years, has been GGfied by the American Firefighters.

Wanted to post a photo of him here,but I really don't wanna see his face on my blog the next time I scan through my old posts. =)

I don't know what to say about his death,honestly. But I seriously think the end of his existence on this earth has brought a greats sense of relief to many. Especially to those who have lost family members under Osama's ruthless actions. God knows where he will go after this. So yeaa,goodbye dude.

Just wanna take this time out to remember all those lost lives who suffered the 9/11 incident. There were mothers,fathers,brothers,sisters,husbands,wives,childrens and etc, on that very venue and on that very time. You can only imagine how much pain this one man has laid to so many lives, just to fulfill his stupid beliefs and missions. I'm not an American,but I am indeed a fellow human being.  My heart goes out to all of you and may God bless all of you.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

No comments:

Post a Comment